On April 25, 2008 we adopted a 2 months old Shih-Tsu, Boozer into our family. He is one of the three puppies from our next door neighbor Mark & Debi. Kaydn fall in love with Boozer the very first time he went next door to see the puppies. It took the rest of us a little longer to be converted. - 2008
I started to write about Boozer about two years ago. I think that was my second attempt to do something about the blog. My first attempt went only as far as adding two pictures to the blog; well, the pictures disappeared after I download the template that I am currently using so there is nothing show for.
I decided to finish this post because Boozer is very loved by all members of our family. Kimberly said that when she start her family someday, she will bypass all of the small pets, three guinea pigs, one bird, several fish, one bunny, multiple hamsters, and two chinchillas to be exact, and just get a dog to start with. Well, she maybe right because Boozer is definitely the best so far with a lot of personality and lots of love & kisses = licking.
Boozer looks so different now than when Kaydn first saw him, so I have included a few pictures of Boozer from 2008 to 2010. He was dark brown almost black when he was born. Now he is very light tan almost white everywhere except his face.

No comments:
Post a Comment